Monday, April 25, 2011

My new project and the next home of the Magnificent Scents Series

Hi! I have good news and bad news.

I'll start with the bad news. Well its not that bad, so I'll say it is a little set back. I'm currently having an issue with the next home for the Magnificent Series. There is a problem with the ceiling tiles shifting from the design that I have in place. I did however go in a change some of them back, but I not sure if they will stay in place just yet. So I'll let you guys know how that go a little later.

Now for the good news. I'm back using CAW! I have somewhat of the world done except for the building process and a few tweaks here and there. I wasn't sure about a name until just recently. I decided to call it Newburgh Heights. It roughly based off of Newport Bay, Sunset Valley and Bridgeport. So Newburgh Heights will divided into districts just like Newport Bay. The difference being there will not be as many districts. So far it will have an industrial district, suburban district, and a shopping district. It has a small tropical area. Like Bridgeport I have added an area for the upper class rich, famous, celebrity folks. Now on to the pic spam.
Note: The buildings are not finished lots, they are just placeholders for now.










This is a one of the fishing spots that I recently worked on, I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it because at the time I just testing out if Edit in game will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...