Thursday, September 22, 2011

Create A Pet Demo

Today I downloaded the Create A Pet demo. It was a nice teaser, if only I could have made my entire family. The customization for is nice.  At first I was a little disappointed that I would not be able to create a cat until I figured out. I really had duh moment on that one. Lol. Only thing I wish for was to be able to create a nice fat cat like Garfield. Too bad the sliders wouldn't let me go that far as I can tell. I hope I'm wrong cause I really want my Garfield. I'm really tired so if it sounds like I'm rambling then I'm probably am. Also excuse any spelling mistakes too tired to fix them. 
On to the kitty!

Doesn't look much like Garfield eh! He's way to skinny to be Garfield and his head looks like someone just plop it on top of his body. Maybe I'll try again when I'm not so tired.
Oh I made a cocker spaniel which also didn't turn out the way I wanted. I wanted her to look like Lady from that Disney Movie Lady and the Tramp.

Of Course I made a horse! Decided to just have a little fun with this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...