Friday, May 25, 2012

Zinnia Crestmont Makeover


I decided to finally give Zinnia Crestmont a makeover. I kept all of her traits the same. She now has a Zodiac Sign and new favorites,because Zinnia was made before Zodiac signs and certain foods were introduced, so I gave her those new choices with her makeover. She's a Pisces and her new favorite food is Vegetarian Lobster Thermidor. Once Zinnia felt at ease with her perfect mind and perfect body, she decided to take on a new endeavor. She now wants to have a bottomless nectar cellar.  For an earlier version of Zinnia you can find it here.


Traits: Eco-Friendly, Good Sense of Humor, Green Thumb, Loves the Outdoors, Perfectionist
Favorites: Vegetarian Lobster Thermidor, Pop Music, Blue
Zodiac: Pisces
Lifetime Wish: Bottomless Nectar Cellar

Genetics
Skin: Default Skin by Joedy
Eyes: Oh My Eyes (Defaults) by Escand
Hair: Newsea Lucky Star Retexture by Lotus

Cosmetics
Eyeshadow: Candycrush Eyeshadow by Ladyfrontbum
Lipstick: Wet Lippies by steadyaccess

Clothing
Formal Wear: Modern Interpretation Outfit @ TS3 Store
Formal Shoes: Louboutin High Heels by Cyrik

Accessories
Earrings: I have no idea, but when I find out, I'll add the link. I'm sure they came from TSR though.

A Few more pictures of Zinnia








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...