Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Picture Perfect Entry for Week 21: Fine Dining

Well I have been working on the next home for the Magnificent Series but this home is driving me wacko at the moment so I decided to take a little break. So while I was on my little break I decided to do this weeks Picture Perfect Challenge over at the Simmers Society. This weeks challenge was to make a  fine dining suitable for at least 8 sims. I'm not sure about my entry but I can say it looks much better than my current wip dining room.  It's funny because my interior colors for my entry is the complete opposite of the home I currently working on. Well I guess I better show you the piccies before I ramble until I can't ramble anymore.





Here are few more extra shots that I have that wasn't submitted.


Oh before I forget, I should have the next chapter available for the Bridge Legacy sometime tomorrow hopefully if everything go as planned. Also I have been working on a little project, but more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...