Friday, March 18, 2011

I hate this house!

Okay in the last post I told you about the next home in the Magnificent Scent Series. I don't know why but I'm not liking this house. I don't even know why I haven't bulldozed it yet. Maybe I'm just hoping I can make something out of it. I guess you're kind of tired of me talking about it and want to see some pics. Well I guess I can show a few horrid screenshots of the house that has been driving me nuts. To be honest I can learn to like the inside but the outside just makes me nauseous for some odd reason. Enough ramble jamble here's the pics.


I know the pics are horrible. I have changed the exterior on this home so many times I have lots count. I think I'm going to keep the way it is and finish playtesting and upload it before I go into cardiac arrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...