Friday, January 21, 2011

Just a quick update. Lately I have been spending some time actually playing the game. I started a somewhat legacy. I am enjoying it so far. I decided to post updates for others to enjoy as well. So be on the lookout for that soon. I'm going to try to post new updates at least once a week. You may have noticed that the Cantrell Legacy has been deleted. I decided to take it down since I no longer will be able to complete it. I have not forgotten about completing my world in progress, Newport Bay. At the moment, CAW is not acting very friendly towards me. As soon as I am able to use CAW again, I will definitely try to finish up Newport Bay. Even though I am not able to use CAW, I am still making lots in an unfinished version of Newport Bay. Also, I should have a new lot available soon. I won't say when, but it should be very soon. It will be a part of the Magnificent Scents Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...