Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Interior Decorating: Picture Perfect/A Room Fit For A Princess

Well I kind of got sidetracked with a challenge over at the The Simmers Society. The challenge is called Picture Perfect hosted by SmokyTopaz. The challenge is ran every week. Starting on Tuesday and ending on the following Tuesday.  I decided to join the challenge because I thought it would be a lot of fun and would challenge me to do better interiors and picture taking. The challenge was indeed a lot of fun. Here are my submissions for the challenge.






Even though I got a little sidetracked, I have worked on getting my legacy together to be posted. At first I was just going to do updates, but since it has got interesting I decided to make a story out of it. I should have it ready soon. The new home for the Magnificent Scent series should be available by the end of this week. I'm currently in the playtesting phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...